Monitors any kind of user activity on your computer letting you know what other users are doing on the device when you are not present. The keylogger keeps track of programs run or closed, websites visited and keystrokes pressed, and can also record screenshots and content copied to the clipboard.
Actual Keylogger for Windowsversion 5.4
Actual Keylogger for Macversion 5.4
Actual Keylogger records:
- Which applications are run and closed
- All keystrokes pressed (keystroke logger)
- All content copied to the clipboard
- All print activity
- Any disk changes
- Any Internet connections made, and all websites visited
- Startup/shutdown operations
Actual Keylogger generates:
- Screen captures for a set time period
- Encrypted log files for all activity
- Reports in text and html format
Actual Keylogger provides:
- Standard and hidden operating modes
- Invisibility in all operating systems in hidden mode - even in process lists
- Password protected logs for extra security
- A convenient interface for screenshot/log view
- Reports sent by email, FTP or local area network
- Fast installation and flexible configuration
- Easy-to-use interface and powerful features
Unique Keylogger features
- Case sensitive keystroke recorder and log search with or without case sensitivity
- Separate limits for text log and screenshot size
- Limit setting on clipboard contents so that only the required part is saved
- Flexible configuration system for sending reports easily by email, FTP or local area network
- "Show only characters" option for more understandable results: e.g. Typing[Shift]This[Space]is[Space]keylogger.produces the text"This is keylogger."
Entirely invisible in all operating systems when in hidden mode (even in Windows process list)
Actual Keylogger is ideal for
- Parents concerned about the kind of programs their children might be running and the sites they might be visiting on the Internet.
- System administrators wanting to know exactly what has taken place on the system.
- CEOs checking the time spent by employees on non-work or other tasks. Actual Keylogger provides you with full control over your company’s computers.
- Computer teachers and Internet café owners who want greater insight into what their users have been doing.
- Any user who wants to obtain greater control over their computer. With Actual Keylogger you can easily restore text you have entered but lost, discover forgotten passwords and track down missing emails. Discover what has been taking place on your computer while you were away; what text was typed, the programs that have been run and when etc.
What is a keylogger?
A keylogger (also called keystroke logger or keystroke recorder) is a program running in the background on the target device and recording all keys pressed by the computer user. A modern keylogger can aslo capture screenshots at a set time period, track visited webistes and running applications. Join Actual Keylogger with a free trial and get access to its major features without extra expenses!