[June 19, 2019]
Version 5.4 of key logger was released.
Now it is more stable and performs better.
[January 19, 2018]
Version 3.2 of key logger was released.
Now it is fully compatible with Windows 10.
[September 20, 2017]
Version 3.1 of key logger was released.
Now it is possible to set the interval of making screenshots in seconds.
Problems with computer restarts are fixed.
[March 11, 2017]
Version 3.0 of key logger was released.
Fully compatible with Windows 8.1
Now it is possible to send reports via FTP and a local area network.
[October 8, 2016]
Version 2.9 of key logger was released.
Now it is possible to log sites visited with the browsers FireFox, Opera and
[February 6, 2016]
Version 2.8 of key logger was released.
Now it is possible to specify the port while sending a report by e-mail.
Now it is possible to send screenshots to a FTP server.
New Version is compatible with Windows 7.
[July 13, 2015]
Version 2.7 of key logger was released.
Now it is possible to send a report via e-mail without using an SMTP server.
Bugs in work with a network printer are fixed.
Version 2.52 of key logger was released.
Now it is possible to record quantity of pages printed on the printer.
[August 8, 2014]
Version 2.4 of key logger was released.
Now it is possible to pause making screenshots if the system is idle
I just want to let you
know how pleased I am with your Actual Keylogger Software! Not only does it protect my
privacy, it has many other handy usages. Yesterday I foolishly deleted the
outline of my report just twenty minutes before the conference! Thanks to
Actual Keylogger I quickly found the keystroke log and restored the transcript
of my notes just in time. It's a great key logger. Strongly recommended.
This return and refund policy is applicable for the following programs hereinafter referred to as Products: Actual Keylogger and Actual Keylogger for Mac.
In case a Product doesn’t work as promised, or you have technical difficulties with it, a full refund might be issued only in case our technical support team is unable to resolve it and the following conditions are observed:
- All problems and issues must be reported within 72 hours after purchase
- All required information for solving the issue must be provided by the customer
- You can only be refunded once. Each customer is only eligible for one refund, if you own more than one Product license only the one, reported to be non-functional, will be refunded.
Our support is available 7 days a week and we always do our best to solve problems. You are eligible for a full refund within 14 days since the day of purchase, only if our team cannot help you within this time frame. No refunds will be issued later than 14 days since the day of purchase.
Other refund conditions: (the following conditions describe cases, when Actual Keylogger cannot provide a refund due to the fact that these conditions are completely beyond Actual Keylogger’s control)
- No refund can be issued in case the customer does not follow technical support guidelines or refuses customer support help.
- If the customer couldn’t provide all necessary data. This includes cases when customer might be required to get remote assistance.
- If the customer has just changed his or her mind. All Products have fully-functional trial period, so personal reasons (“I do not like it”, “I never installed the program”, “I did not mean to buy the program”) are not qualified for a refund.
- If the customer does not have access to the target PC.
- If the Product was detected by a user, who was unaware about its presence. Or Product was detected by anti-virus software – any activity of other applications are not Actual Keylogger responsibility, however when notified about such issue we will address the anti-virus developer on your behalf to correct the False Positive and also provide instructions on how to avoid detection.
- If the target computer runs incomplete, pirated, not fully operational, or incompatible version of the operating system. All compatible Windows and Mac OS versions are listed on the Product pages. The customer is solely responsible for the compatibility of their device with the Product.
- If on the target computer full or partial reinstallation of the operating system took place, which resulted in Product being blocked.
All refund requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . Refunds are not accepted via any other contact channel.
In cases when the refunds are approved and issued due to any other reason than the abovementioned ones the refunded amount will be 9% less than the paid amount due to fees related to payment processing fee charged by payment processors and banks.