[January 19, 2017]
Version 3.2 of Actual Keylogger was released.
Now it is fully compatible with Windows 10.
[September 20, 2016]
Version 3.1 of Actual Keylogger was released.
Now it is possible to set the interval of making screenshots in seconds.
Problems with computer restarts are fixed.
[March 11, 2016]
Version 3.0 of Actual Keylogger was released.
Fully compatible with Windows 8.1
Now it is possible to send reports via FTP and a local area network.
[October 8, 2015]
Version 2.9 of Actual Keylogger was released.
Now it is possible to log sites visited with the browsers FireFox, Opera and
Version 2.8 of Actual Keylogger was released.
Now it is possible to specify the port while sending a report by e-mail. Now it is possible to send screenshots to a FTP server.
New Version is compatible with Windows 7.
Version 2.7 of Actual Keylogger was released.
Now it is possible to send a report via e-mail without using an SMTP server.
Bugs in work with a network printer are fixed.
Version 2.52 of Actual Keylogger was released.
Now it is possible to record quantity of pages printed on the printer.
Version 2.4 of Actual Keylogger was released.
Now it is possible to pause making screenshots if the system is idle.
If the system is idle for the time specified by a user, the program stops
making screenshots. Owing to it, disk space is saved. Besides, the screenshots made
while the system is idle do not contain any useful information.
[December 23, 2012]
Version 2.3 of Actual Keylogger was released.
New type of log files has been added:
- The program logs switching the computer on/off. The time
when the computer is switched on (the time
when the operating system is loaded) and
when it is switched off is logged.
Now it is possible to send reports at the specified time (to an
e-mail address, via FTP or through a local area network). Now the user
can specify the time when the report should be sent and the program
will send it at the same time every day.
[February 12, 2012]
Version 2.0 of Actual Keylogger was released.
- New types of log files are added:
- Monitoring the printer. You can find out what documents, when
and on what printer were printed out. You can also find who printed them out.
- Monitoring the file system. The program monitors the creation, deletion and renaming of files and folders. You can monitor the entire file system or a separate folder. You can also monitor its subfolders.
- Monitoring web sites visited on the Internet.
- Monitoring connections to the Internet (who, when and through which connection connected
to the Internet).
- The program is hidden better: now it is invisible in the autostart list.
- Informing about the large size of log files: if the size of a log file exceeds 90% of the maximum possible size, the information in the status bar about its size will be
- The “Default settings” button is added: it gets the settings back to their defaults.
- The program installation software is changed.
[September 29, 2011]
- Now it is possible to select the encoding of the html report that is
being sent by Actual Keylogger
[February 19, 2011]
Version 1.7 of Actual
Keylogger was released.
- The emailing report feature was added
[July 25, 2010]
Version 1.6 of Actual Keylogger was released.
- Screenshots viewing bugs are fixed
- Work with big number of records is optimized