Frequently Asked Questions
1. Clicking the "Hide" button I switched the program to the hidden mode. What should I do to make the program visible?
To switch the program to the visible mode, press the keys which you have appointed as "Hotkey"
If you did not change the hotkey combination press the following key combination: Ctrl+Shift+Alt+F7 because it is set as default.
2. How to view the screenshots?
In the "Logs->Screenshots" section in the table double click the record for which you want to view the screenshot. The screenshot viewing window will be opened.
3. In what operating systems can the program work?
The program works in all Windows operating systems:
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows NT
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
4. Is the program visible in the list of started applications?
No, it is not. In the hidden mode it is invisible in all operating systems (in Windows NT/2000/XP/7/8 processes as well).
5. I have hidden the program folder and I have removed the program from the "Start>Programs" menu using the program settings. How should I run it now?
To run the program, press "Win + R" and type "akstart" in the opened window
6. How can I purchase the software?
To purchase the software follow the link: Purchase Actual Keylogger.
7. What should I do if I lost the registration code?
Contact us at email@example.com. Please, give us your previous registration information (registration email, registration data, etc.)
8. How can I enter the registration code to the registration window? The registration code is long and I am afraid I can make a typo while typing it.
To paste the registration code to the registration window, select it in the message and copy it to the clipboard using the Ctrl+C combination, and then paste to the registration window pressing Ctrl+V
9. The registration code does not work! I entered it, restarted the program, but it still remains to be unregistered.
Probably you entered the registration code incorrectly. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will solve this problem for you.
10. It does not send the report to the e-mail address. It says that the SMTP server does not exist and offers to check the connection to the Internet.
There are several possible causes of this problem:
- Your computer may be connected to the Internet through the local area network.
- There may be a firewall installed on your computer that blocks sending reports to the e-mail address.
- If you specify the settings of your SMTP server, make sure you enter everything correctly. You can make a mistake there.